MOUTH, ANUS, SAME ORIFICE

It's disturbing at times to be sharing America with such a huge number of mentally compromised shit-for-brains, but I take solace in the fact that they can't help but continually fuck up left and right and undermine their own crippled positions. (The next step is getting them to feel shame over their shortcomings so that they might try to correct them or at least shut the hell up, but unfortunately bona fide dolts are capable only of rage, not shame.)

The egregiously misinformed Gribbit -- who will always be fondly remembered as the inspiration for a blogging career that may well last into next week -- is not only a contributor to StopTheACLU.com, but has his own site here. Let's look at an entry of his from yesterday with the heading "Priest Found Guilty In Nun's Murder."

"I have intentionally avoided touching this story because it involves a Priest."

But he's not unfairly biased or anything.

"Until it could be proven to a jury that he committed the crime, I couldn't bring myself to believe that a Priest could violate GOD's command. But he apparently did."

Apparently Gribbit is unaware of the explosion of priest-on-young-boy cases over the past half-dozen years. Just think: Child molesters AND faggots! Since, according to Gribbit and his buds, the ACLU loves defending sexual deviants, I wonder how ol' Grib-Grib would feel if the ACLU started getting guilty priests acquitted left and right.

Also, here's one more instance of Gribbit's blatant dishonesty, in case anyone had any doubt. Before moving to www.gribbitonline.com, Gribbit made use of Blogger, where his incoherent blatherings could be viewed here. Click on that link and scroll down just a smidge until you reach the "The is the End" entry. Here, Gribbit writes:

"I cannot afford to maintain my hosting. I have never asked for money from anyone to help defray the costs involved in hosting my own site. Because of the low numbers of hits, the lack of participation in the blog portal, and combined with my limited personal resources, I'm allowing my hosting to expire."

Interesting. Gribbit must be the only person in history who was being charged for Blogger's free Blogspot hosting service. I'm not sure what motivated this particular bit of prevarication, but it suggests that Gribbit doesn't merely lie to support his stances, as do many; he may actually be a pathological shit-talker.
|

3 Comments:

Anonymous tma said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Bill from Dover said...

Sister Margaret Ann Pahl was stabbed 31 times through an altar cloth, with the punctures forming an upside down cross, and her killer then anointed her with a smudge of her blood on the forehead

Looks like she really pissed him off. One would surmise that after that many years in the priest-in-a-bunghole-hood he could at least get the cross correct.

3:12 AM  
Blogger Maj. M.T. Rational XXXIV said...

Gribbit inspired me to start my blog, too! I basically did it so that I would have the privilege of commenting on Stop the ACLU, but now I'm actually enjoying it. Thanks, Gribbit!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com