WHEN BULLSHIT FAILS, SLING EVEN MORE OF IT

In continuing to prove that he has the integrity of a drunken hyena, the contributor to StopTheACLU.com calling himself "Gribbit" has not only deleted all of my responses to his shambling wreck of a rant about a curfew dispute in Pennsylvania, but has deleted my username several times and has now disabled comments to the post in question altogether. It's always those who boast loudest about serving up "moonbat smackdowns" and whatnot who turn out to be scared shitless of actually substantiating anything they say upon direct and fair challenge.

Here's a compendium of some of what I wrote that "Gribbit" erased from StopTheACLU.com; it complements my entry from earlier today. His comments (still available on the other site) are in quotes, and my responses to these (since removed from the other site) follow.
--------
"..new blog that he started for the sole purpose of getting past my rule."

Funny, I thought I was merely *satisfying* your (unpublished) rule. Keep moving those goalposts and editing others' comments! Self-delusion is a wondrous thing!

I noticed that in my blog's comments field, you served up an excellent refutation of the various points I made -- or not. Rather than deal in substance, you can only crow about your site stats. Again, no surprise.

Let me explain something to you. Obviously you have your entire identity invested in how many like-minded mud-heads visit your blog(s). I, on the other hand, have this crazy idea that my advanced education and enriching, lucrative professional life carry more weight than how many hits a blog run by and for whackjobs receives. (By the way, what has the net impact of your rants on the ACLU's well-being and activity been to this point? It seems you haven't made much of a dent in business, there, Mr. "I'M-NOT-A-NOBODY!")

So there it is: You spend half of your life spraying nonsense and lies on this and other blogs, and have nothing to show for it in the real world. Who's the real nobody, tough guy?
--------
In comment #11, Gribbit wrote:

“Disagree with me all you want as long as you provide a link.”

I’ve done exactly as he’s asked, and he’s not only continued to edit my comments anyway, but has de-registered my username multiple times. If Gribbit has a hint of a defense against the charges that he’s not only a liar but a coward as well, I’d be interested in seeing it. Because Gribbit is in fact a liar and a coward.

Also, I and other open-eyed Americans are grateful not to have folks like “NoLibs” in my corner. Rather than accept the fact that the ACLU is effectively going to bat for a Boy Scout in good standing, he creates a far-out alternate reality that suits his persecution complex and takes the oh-so-original stance that the ACLU is rife with communists. You people really shouldn’t be allowed to vote for any office position higher than municipal dogcatcher.
--------
Are you really having difficulty with the sequence of events here, Gribbit? What a shock.
"I did remove 1 of your posts, but go back to it, click the link (comment 10), it leads no where. You provided a link AFTER that happened."

I did provide a link, right in the substance of that now-altered post. I didn't know at the time how to get my URL into the proper field. And I will remind you that there is nothing posted on this site about the requirement for commenters to provide a link to their personal blogs.

"I demand an apology."

How about a request instead? To wit -- quit lying.

"Or I will invoke my power to ban your IP from our server."

Go ahead. You know that doesn't keep undesirables out.

"I don’t believe in anonymity."

Your parents named you "Gribbit"? I'd hate to learn your siblings' names.
"This foul mouthed moonbat dares to lecture me on my politics when he cannot make an argument without dropping the f-bomb?"

I didn't use the "f-bomb" in any of my posts here, including the one in which I pointed out a plethora of faulty premises you were using -- premises you elected not to defend, instead deleting my post (which has been reproduced almost in its entirety on my blog). In other words, you're lying again.

"Be thankful that we aren’t in the same room brainless. I come from the old school, where if you call someone a liar you’d better be able to prove it or you would be eating through a straw. Rest assured if you were to call me a liar in my presence, you’d be spitting teeth. I suggest you apologise."

I'm shaking. Some no-name "Skinheads for Jeezus and Bush" chater member is threatening me with physical violence. I recommend not having buttons so easily accessible for pushing.

"News Flash - brainless is using 2 different nicks, hence his claim of unregistering him multiple times and multiple edits. He is also using the ummmidiot name. The link attached to that name led nowhere so it was deleted. Another moonbat trick."

Here I'm not sure if you're lying, demonstrating how stupid you are, or both. The only reason I switched to "unum cum mens" temporarily is because the username "The one with a brain" mysteriously quit working. The URL linked from both handles was the same, and if you couldn't figure out that the one I left in #20 includes a typo, you're beyond hopeless.

So in summary I've played by the rules. You just happen not to like me, which is fine. But even though you're hamming it up for your own slack-jawed audience members here, they can still tell that you're a prevaricating question-dodger who posts first and gets his background info in order never.
|

5 Comments:

Anonymous gribbit said...

You are a liar... You lie like a cheap rug you Piece of cow dung.

If you have any self respect, you will stop dishonoring yourself in this way. I disabled comments because I got sick of your lies. I got sick of being called a liar by you. You failed to supply a link, I deleted your comments. Once you provided a link, I allowed them until you abused the ability. Now, I will continue to ban all of the various IPs that you use until you get sick of trying.

So, you want to play? Bring it on...

And if you notice, I never hide... try it sometime...

12:10 AM  
Blogger Beaming Visionary said...

Since no one else is paying attention to this exchange (and it's just as well for you that this is the case), I find myself wondering to what extent you actually believe the things that come out of your keyboard. I'm inclined to believe that you know you're lying but don't care because you reckon you can count on banning, deregistering, deleting, comment-editing in your frenetic and, must say, titillating struggle to wipe away all traces of my decimation of your childish, misguided rant(s).

Even when I have clearly followed the rules, you raise the bar and say I've "abused the ability." No, you bespectacled lardass, I argued my points clearly and expalined exactly how you were being dishonest. And your "I never hide" line is classic. When you take every measure possible to ensure that a shredding of your ideas never sees the light of day for long, what else is going on *besides* hiding?

"I disabled comments because I got sick of your lies."

If I were lying, it would be obvious to others and there would be no reason to erase my comments when they would only indict me. No, you erase my stuff simply because it reveals how badly wrong and ignorant you are.

Again, though, I understand why you behave this way. In all likelihood you have little choice. Someone crammed the homophobic misogynistic racist demented Abrahamic god idea into your head when you were too young to defend yourself, and you basic stupidity has helped foster a world view that is truly abhorrent.

Perhaps I should pity you, but I admit it gives me guilty pleasure to drive the stake home very chance I get. And you continue to give me plenty.

12:11 AM  
Anonymous highboy said...

I am paying attention to this exchange, and yes, you broke the rules numerous times. That is why you were kicked off the site 3 times since I started blogging at Stop the ACLU. You rant and rave like a blathering idiot at how pathetic we all are, while you repeatedly fight to tooth and nail to get your opinions posted there, and even slapped together this site soley to relieve your hurt feelings at being ignored. If you really were as far above us as you say you are, you'd shut the fuck up and leave us to it. No one cares about your education. No one cares about how much money you say you make.

"Obviously you have your entire identity invested in how many like-minded mud-heads visit your blog(s). I, on the other hand, have this crazy idea that my advanced education and enriching, lucrative professional life carry more weight than how many hits a blog run by and for whackjobs receives."

So the point of having a blog then is...? Why have a blog if you could care less if anyone reads it. Because you do care, you care very deeply, that is why you jumped through numerous hoops to be heard at Stop The ACLU and why you invented this blog. You poor child. No one will play with you. Oh, I know, its because you keep proving them wrong, yeah, that's it. Keep telling yourself that. I won't be back, so go ahead and sent your barrage of explitives. I won't see it, and chances are, no one else will either. I just wanted to see your blog and see how accurate my predictions of what it contained are. Have fun venting your anger.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Beaming Visionary said...

"If you really were as far above us as you say you are, you'd shut the fuck up and leave us to it."

By your "reasoning," if the ACLU and those outside the religious right are so clearly in the wrong, you and your fellow cross-eyed fucksticks should feel no need to constantly complain about it.

"No one cares about your education. No one cares about how much money you say you make."

I don't recall mentioning my salary. But I won't deny being far more educated than any of you. This would be obvious even if some of you didn't have individual shitblogs remarking on your academic histories.

"Why have a blog if you could care less if anyone reads it. Because you do care, you care very deeply, that is why you jumped through numerous hoops to be heard at Stop The ACLU and why you invented this blog."

It's much simpler than that. Gribbit has this whimsical rule wherein no one without a blog can comment on his posts. I knew he was full of shit and would continue editing and deleting my posts regardless of even if I played by the rules, and sure enough I was right. Gribbit is a weak-minded pussy who, like so many frazzled "conservatives" and hapless godders, has to substitute behind-the-scenes manipulation and chicanery for logical justification of the content of his mindless rants.

"I won't be back, so go ahead and sent your barrage of explitives."

Of course you will.

"Have fun venting your anger."

Uh-huh -- and you washed up here just to spread sweetness and light, eh? Fuckin' hypocrites. You may not like this blog, but at least it's honest, unlike that shrill shrine to phantom overlords you've erected.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Bill from Dover said...

Well I guess it's now official. BV is an abuser of the ability. I'm crestfallen.

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com