THAT'S IT...

...from this point I refuse to invest in any more irony meters, because they never last more than a day or two. Today Gribbit complained about an "ignorant moonbat" blogger who he says uses "threatening language" and advocates violence; this from a guy who recently threatened to break Captain Rational's jaw.

Gribbit, who invariably deletes comments from dissenters, also says that this moonbat "monitors her comments and I doubt my comment will be approved." Finally, the same cretin who is clearly obsessed with his (perennially weak) site ranking claims that certain lefties have been harassing him in an effort to "drum up traffic to their weak blogs." (Evidently he fails to grasp the concept of titillation for titillation's own sake.)

What should we expect next from this guy? Taking people to task for their atrocious spelling and grammar and for being bald?
|

2 Comments:

Blogger Maj. M.T. Rational XXXIV said...

I left a comment similar to yours pointing out the blinding irony and hypocrisy that permeates his post, but whatta ya know... It disappeared!

2:25 AM  
Blogger Beaming Visionary said...

"I left a comment similar to yours pointing out the blinding irony and hypocrisy that permeates his post, but whatta ya know... It disappeared!"

I saw that, because the post above originally appeared right beneath yours in Gribbitland. It, too, is gone.

This is the general scheme: I know he'll delete anything I post, so I just use his blog as a place to compose whatever it is I'm thinking about. I then put it in my paste buffer, shit it onto his rug so he's aware of it, and then I post an expanded version here, knowing he'll have to check it out. So it doesn't matter that he deletes everything I post there; I can still piss him off to just as great an extent as I would if he couldn't erase my presence from his digs, because he still winds up reading it. The blogosphere is great!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com